bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What to Do if You Lose a Key for a Yakima Rack or Lock Set


Is thier any way to replace the cores since I lost the keys.


Expert Reply:

If you wrote down the key number somewhere you could order a set of replacement keys for your Yakima DeadLock. Or if the cylinder is in the unlocked position you could use a control key part # Y8007835 to remove the lock core and install a new set like part # Y07202.

If the key is locked and you do not have the original key number you will need to find a locksmith who will pick the lock for you.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>