Will the Ventline Vent Cover # BV0554-03 Fit my Trailer Vent
i saw a roof vent smoke code BV0554-03 How I will know that it will fit to my trailer but look like mine
asked by: Ignacio
The best way to determine if a replacement vent cover will fit your current vent is to measure the vent opening or the old vent and compare the hinge style. The Ventline Vent Cover, # BV0554-03, fits a 14-1/4 inch x 14-1/4 inch roof vents and was designed for standard Ventadomes and Post-1995 Elixir trailer vents. This vent uses a continuous rounded metal hinge and a metal guide arm. I have attached a review video and an installation video that shows how to install this vent cover.
If your old vent cover's hinge, guide arm or size are different from this vent cover, feel free to send me a photo and information on your vent cover and I would be happy to see if we have something that will work.
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: Can Generator Be Ran While Installed on MORryde RV Generator Slide Out Tray
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: How to Determine Which Trailer Roof Vent Cover will Fit a Trailer
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover for Hengs Model 122112 Roof Vent 90110 C1
- Q&A: Replacement Cover for Trailer Roof Vent AS-13 M-VD0449
- Q&A: Correct Replacement Vent Lid for Stealth Cargo Trailer
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Replacing the Dometic 300 with Dometic 320
- Q&A: Best 6x12 Cargo Trailer Cover That Will Last During A Winter Of Snow and Ice
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates