bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Universal Mighty Mounts Replacement Pad Set Recommendation  


I have a set of Yakima hully rollers and saddles that I purchased for a 2003 Toyota Rav4. I just purchased a 2013 Rav4 and have found that the set fits this rack really well, but I have lost one small piece! I could not find the piece on your web site this part was the closest I came. In my set, the snap-around brackets are elongated, not round, to fit the cross bars on the rack. They also have angled pieces of plastic about 2-3 inches long that mount on the rack crossbars, then you put the snap-around bracket around both them and the crossbar. Two of these pieces of plastic are gray and two are black, and according to the original instructions you are supposed to alternate the gray and the black. I am missing one of the gray ones. I have all the other parts, just one of these apparently fell out of the parts bag and did not make it from the old car to the new one. I have substituted a piece of cardboard that is about the right thickness, but I know this is not ideal. Do you know of any way that I could get a replacement? I wish I could add a picture of the part, but I have never figured out my digital camera.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are looking for the Replacement Pad Set # 8880057 for the Universal Mighty Mounts part # Y03590 that you are using to install the Yakima HandRoll part # Y04082 on the factory rack of your 2013 Toyota RAV4.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>