bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Converting 4-Way Round Female To 4-Way Round Male Connector


Do you have a 4 pin round female to 4 pin male adapter? Thanks


Expert Reply:

To adapter in order to be able to convert a 4-way round female connector to a 4-way round male connector is by using the RoadMaster 4-Wire Connectors, part # RM-910030-4. This has both the female, and the male plugs separate.

You would need to run the appropriate wires into the rear of each connector using wire like part # DW04923-1. This is jacketed 4-wire and is 14 gauge. This is sold by the foot.

When wiring connectors, I recommend using a circuit tester like part # PTW2993 to make sure you attach the wires by the correct function, and not by color.

We do not offer an adapter that will change a female plug to a male plug.

I have attached a helpful article about wiring you can check out.

expert reply by:
Jeffrey L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>