bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Mounting Hardware for Fulton Boat Trailer Guide-Ons


Hi, Is there a pack i can buy to replace the u bolts on my Fulton 50inch kit. mine are all rusted and I broke a few of the bolts off when I was adjusting the poles. thank you for you help


Expert Reply:

You might want to try CE Smith u-bolt kit and bracket kit # CE11452-A. These are pre-galvanized and not raw steel but the edges are exposed steel so priming and painting is recommended. They fit frames up to 3 inches wide and 5-1/4 inches tall and they take 3/8 inch nuts, included.

The brackets are 4-5/8" long x 3-7/8" wide. On this set up, the u-bolts go around the frame with the threaded ends pointed up, through the brackets which hold down the guide-ons.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>