Is there a Hole to Route Trailer Wiring Harness on a 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria
My car has the tow package says theres a 32 mm hole by rear 1/4 panel for wires to go through,i dont see it. Have you ever worked on one of these is it possible they didnt put the hole and plug in the vehicle?
asked by: Dan B
We haven't had a 1990 Ford Crown Vic in to install wiring so I cannot say for sure. But it is possible that the hole in question is covered with a grommet or plug of some kind and could be difficult to see or reach. You may have to look from different angles (underneath, inside the trunk, etc) to find the hole if it is present.
Featured Help Information
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: Is There a Replacement for a Trimark 030-0900 Door Latch
- Q&A: 4-Pole Trailer Wiring Harness for 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis
- Q&A: Bracket Height and Receiver Tube Dimensions of Curt Adjustable Width Trailer Hitch Receiver C13702
- Q&A: Is a Heavy-Duty Hitch Available for Cargo Trailer?
- Q&A: Will the Draw-Tite DT28MR Fit a 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- Q&A: Recommendations For Upgrading a 5.70-8 Trailer Wheel To Something Larger
- Q&A: Hitch and Mounting Hardware for a 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Article: Trailer Hitch Installation Tips
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: Ball Mount Basics: Weight Capacity, Class, and Size