bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Arm Needed for the Rock Tamers Mud Flap System


I am looking for the RH arm for a set of rock tammers I purchased second hand the arm that comes from the hitch up to bar that holds the flap got broke is there such a part available Looking forward to hear from you thanks


Expert Reply:

Replacement parts are available for the Rock Tamers Heavy-Duty Adjustable Mud Flap System, 2 inch hitches # ERT00108, and 2-1/2 inch hitches # ERT00110. The right hand arm (passenger side) is part # ERT039. This part only includes the arm that attaches to the hub. If you need the Mud Flap Support Rod as well, then you will also want part # ERT045 and the Mud Flap Clamp is part # ERT048.

These parts do not include the hardware. The right arm hardware is part # ERT051. The hardware that secures the support rod to the arm is part # ERT053 and the hardware that secures the Mud Flap Clamp to the mud flap is part # ERT056.

expert reply by:
John H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>