bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Adjustable Ball Mount with 10 Inch Drop that Can be Used with Friction Sway Control


I am looking for a 10inch hitch and needed the sway control arm for it. distance from the ground to the hitch would not allow me to put the weight distribution under it, but I still wanted the sway control.


Expert Reply:

For an adjustable ball mount with a 10 inch drop you can use # TK5007. Then for a sway control bracket you could add # RP26003. Both take a ball with a 1 inch diameter shank. I have included a link to the right to all of the balls we carry that have a 1 inch diameter shank.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>