5th Wheel Rail Installation Kit Recommendation For 2014 Or 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 With 6-1/2 Ft Bed
I have a 16k husky fifth wheel and buy a 2014 or 2015 gmc 2500 hd and I need a rail kit and bolts what kit would I need. Thank you
asked by: Murray
The rail and installation kit I recommend for your 2014 or 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 is the Curt Custom Fifth Wheel Installation Kit, part # C16411-204. This is a custom kit that uses the existing holes in your truck frame and cuts installation time in half over the universal installation kit. I have attached a link to an installation video you can check out.
If you wish to use the universal installation kit, I recommend part # RP30035. this kit includes the rails, brackets, and hardware and is designed to work with most hitches. I have attached a link to a product review video for this kit.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Fifth Wheel Installation Kit
- Above the Bed
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Will The RBW Lil Rocker 5TH Wheel Hitch Fit In a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD?
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Do Holes in the Frame of a 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 get Used for Install of Fifth Wheel Rails
- Q&A: Best 5th Wheel Hitch That Works With The Lippert Turning Point Pin Box
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Q&A: Will B&W Companion Slider Base For Ford Fuper Duty Puck System Fit B&W Companion Head For Chevy
- Q&A: Is the Reese Elite Puck System for Chevy the Same Exact Configuration as the OEM GM Puck System?
- Q&A: Recommended 5th Wheel Rail Kit for a 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)