bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Gooseneck Hitch for a Ford F450 Flatbed Truck


I am trying to find a hitch for a F450 super duty flat bed. can you help me find one that I will be able to bolt on? thanks,


Expert Reply:

If your Ford F-450 has an actual bed and is not a cab and chassis model (with a service bed or flatbed) then you can use the Curt universal folding gooseneck ball rail kit # C61502. You could then use Curt hitch # C-52 or # C65500. A custom hitch for a Ford F-450 flatbed is not available.

If you do have a cab and chassis model then you can still use # C65500 but it will require some custom fabrication by having a qualified professional first weld a 1/2 inch steel plate to the frame.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>