How Many Straps Should a Rhode Gear Super Shuttle Have
Why does my super shuttle have only 4 hooks?
asked by: Rick P
Your Rhode Gear Super Shuttle should have a total of 6 straps/hooks. Two top straps, two side straps, and two lower straps. We don't carry their straps anymore as they have been discontinued. But you should be able to use the Yakima Straps part # Y8890157.
- Article: How to Tie Down Luggage on a Roof Rack
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers
- Article: How to Use a Roof Rack (Like a Boss)
- Q&A: Replacement Parts for Rhode Gear Bike Racks
- Q&A: What is the Length of the Yakima Replacement Upper Strap # Y8890157
- Q&A: Can I Drill a 2nd Hole in My Hitch Receiver to Use A J Pin Stabilizer?
- Q&A: Where Does a Stabilizing Strap Attach for a Cargo Carrier and CURT Trailer Hitch, 2009 Toyota Prius
- Q&A: How to Use a Cargo Carrier and Bike Rack Together
- Q&A: Is Curt Stabilization Strap Required on Saris Freedom and Curt Trailer Hitch on 2014 Toyota Corolla
- Q&A: Recommended Support Strap for a Cargo Carrier