bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Molded Strap for Thule Insta-Gater Truck Bed Bike Rack


I have a plastic anchor that has broken and was trying to locate replacement parts. Do you sell replacement parts?


Expert Reply:

We do carry replacement parts for the discontinued Thule Insta-Gater truck bed bike rack TH501. It sounds like you need the replacement molded strap, # 853-7056. If this is not the part you are looking for then let me know.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>