bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Tow Bar Base Plates for 1998 Jeep Wrangler


Where can I buy the part that is mounted on the bumper of my 1998 jeep wrangler. I have the falcon hitch. Thanks for you help


Expert Reply:

I believe you are referring to the base plates. The base plates are vehicle-specific, and provide the mounting point on the vehicle for the tow bar. For the 1998 Jeep Wrangler, you would need part # RM-521424-4 if you have the Rubicon, Unlimited, or Double Tube bumper. If your Wrangler has the U-Channel bumper, you would use part # 1417-1.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>