bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Oil Temp Sensor Recommendation


I am looking for and in-line oil temperature sensor. Do you offer such a thing that has an inlet and out as 1/2inch ID hose barb fittings? thanks,


Expert Reply:

What we have that could work for you would be the Derale Temperature Gauge Kit # D13009. This can be used with engine oil and would work well for you.

You would want to remove your oil pan to install this. The picture I attached shows how just the temp sender would install.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>