Do Bearings Come in Different Sizes
i am putting a bearing on the trailer an i am having a problem its seems like it to small so my question is do bearings comes in just two sides an if not how can i make the one i have fit
asked by: tyrone
Bearings come in a lot of different sizes and often you will need two bearings of different sizes for one hub. We carry about 25 different bearings. You cannot modify a bearing to make it fit. Changing the shape or structure of the bearing will cause damage and the bearing will fail.
You need to choose the correct bearings for your hub and spindle. I have added a link to a page with all of our bearings. I have added some links to an FAQ page and a trailer bearing video that may be helpful to you.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- What Replacement Bearings Fit a 2017 Jayco Jay Feather X17Z Travel Trailer?
- Replacement Hub for a UFP H-1377 on a 2004 Tahoe Boat Trailer
- 2021 Grand Design Travel Trailer Toy Hauler Axle Components
- Correct Bearings and Grease Seals for Dexter Axle # 8437302 on Keystone Cougar
- Availability of Bearing Kit for Dexter 4,400 lb Trailer Axle
- Are the L68111 and L68110 Races the Same
- Replacement Bearing Kit For Dexter P-12 SLR Axle
- Which Grease Seal Is Used With Bearing L68149 and Race L68110?
- Solution for Replacement Hub on 1993 Ranger Trail Trailer With L68149 Inner and Outer Bearing
- I Ordered a # 84656UC3 Hub/Drum, Where are the Races
- Replacement Bearings, Races and Grease Seal for Dexter 8-147 3500lb Axle
- Replacement Grease Seal, Inner Bearing, and Outer Bearing for an ALKO 7230 3500k Axle
- Could Trailer Go From Tire Size ST205/90-15 to ST235/80R16
- Picking Out Replacement Bearings for Grand Design Imagine RV Travel Trailer
- Wheel Bearings and Seal for Travel Trailer with Dexter 4400 lb Axles
- Who Makes the Replacement Trailer Hub Bearing L68149
- Bearing Replacements for AL-KO T44 Trailer Axles
- How to Choose Replacement Bearings and Seal for Utility Trailer
- Brake Drum and Assemblies Recommendation to Replace 8-248 Hub on Trailer
- Replacement Bearing Set for Freedom Axle 45264 3500 lb Idler Hub
- Replacement Seals and Bearings for 4,400 lb Axle
- Replacement Inner Bearing & Race for 2012 Keystone Cougar with Al-Ko T44 Axles
- Replacement Trailer Bearing Kit For a Tandem Axle Trailer That Has L68149 Inner Bearings
- Replacement Bearings and Seals for Dexter 4.4k Trailer Axle
- Can Larger Bearing Install on Trailer if Spindle is Damaged to Point Correct Size Wont Fit
- Replacement Rotor Hub Needed for a 2004 Four Winns Trailer