bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Get Replacement Hardware for the Curt part # C12270


Do you have just the installation kit for sale? Screws, bolts, etc. Have hitch, lost parts.


Expert Reply:

Yes, you will want the part # RHK. Once on the product page you will need to enter the part number (C12270) for the hitch you have and add it to your cart. Once purchased, we will ship you out the correct replacement installation hardware for the Curt Hitch part # C12270.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>