bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Stabilizer Jack Recommendation for a Toy Hauler that Carries a Helicopter


I need stabilizer please


Expert Reply:

Your question came in blank, but I was able to see the picture you submitted that shows an RV/Toy Hauler that appears to be used to transport a helicopter and that you referenced Ultra-Fab Power Twin II Electric Stabilizer with Dual Motors # UF39-941705.

I am assuming you are looking for stabilizers for your RV, which the # UF39-941705 would do a great job so I would recommend them for you as long as your RV frames is between 48-80 inches in width. These also have a 6,000 lb capacity.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>