bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Vent Lid Cover and Crank Handle for Ventline Ventadome  


I need to replace the vent cover on my enclosed trailer. Not sure which cover to order - the crank handle also needs to be replaced. I have attached a photo. If possible, can someone identify the cover needed by the photo and how to install.


Helpful Expert Reply:

It does look like you need vent lid # BVD0449-A01.

For the knob only you would need # BVD0421-15. And for the whole arm assembly with knob use # BV0115-04.

expert reply by:
click to enlarge

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>