bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Which Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement for 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 2WD


I was looking a suspension items for my truck2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 2WD you have items listed like 1500, mega cab and 1500, except mega. Am i correct to assume that 1500, mega cab is only for mega cab models and 1500, except mega is for all other 2wd models?


Expert Reply:

Mega Cab is how Dodge/Ram refers to its largest 4 door cab. Because the bed is different, certain accessories won't work with the Mega Cab vehicles. All this can get pretty confusing.

For a 1500 series Mega Cab 2 WD, you'd use part # TDR2500CA
For a 1500 series Crew Cab or Quad Cab 2 WD, you'd use part # TDR1525H4

I've provided you with a photo showing the different cab sizes, hopefully that will make things a bit
clearer for you. I'm sorry for the confusion.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>