What is the Yellow Piece in the 360 Picture for the Yakima RidgeBack 2 Bike Rack # Y02457
What is the yellow piece that is in one of the pictures?
asked by: Jonathan H
The yellow piece you see in the 360 picture for the Yakima RidgeBack 2 Bike Rack # Y02457 is actually a part of the stand assembly we use when we shoot the 360 pictures for bike racks. We made it yellow so that it is easily identifiable as not a part of the rack. If you look closely at the picture you can see the stand the rack is installed in.
It's also installed further up the shank so that you can still see the portion of the rack that gets slid into a hitch.
I attached a review video for this rack for you to check out as well.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Can Bikes with Fender Fit on RockyMounts AfterParty Swing Away Bike Rack
- Q&A: Using Class II Accessories on a Class I Hitch
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between Class 1 and Class 2 Hitches for the Scion XB
- Q&A: How Much Assembly Is Required for the Thule Camber 2 Bike Rack
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: How Much Does the Kuat Transfer V2 Weigh?
- Article: Rolling on a Budget: Top Wallet-Friendly Platform Bike Racks
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Q&A: What is the Best Hitch for a 2024 Hyundai Tucson?
- Article: How to Carry Bikes While Towing a Travel Trailer
- Article: What is an RV-Approved Bike Rack? (And Do You REALLY Need One?)
- Article: Trailer Hitch Receiver Sizes
- Article: Carrying Bikes While Towing a 5th Wheel Camper Trailer
- Article: Best RV Roof Vents