Docking and Storage
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- 10 Foot Long Carpeted Bunk Boards for Boat Trailer
I can certainly understand not wanting to have to connect 2 five-foot carpeted bunk rails like #CE27820 to get the 10 foot bunks you need. We don't offer them in the 10' length because the shipping costs would be more expensive than the bunks… view full answer...
- Dimensions of Face Plate for BoatBuckle Concealed Mounting Kit #IMF14202
I went out to our warehouse to take some measurements on the face plate included with the BoatBuckle Concealed Mounting Kit #IMF14202 referenced in your question. The plate has an overall length of 3 inches, a height of just 13/16 inch, and a depth… view full answer...
- Recommended Replacement RodBuckle Retractable Fishing Rod Tie-Down
Based on the picture you provided, the RodBuckle Retractable Fishing Rod Tie-Down #IMF14200-02 referenced in your question does appear to be an exact replacement. The included mounting kit conceals most of the RodBuckle behind the wall of your… view full answer...
- Recommended Replacement Wheels and Tires for Tracker Boat Trailer
The B78-13 tires you mention convert to metric size 175/80-13. The 175/80-13 tires are available in three load ratings. B: 1100 lb at 35 psi C: 1360 lb at 50 psi D: 1610 lb at 65 psi You would choose the load rating based on the capacity of your… view full answer...
- How to Choose the Correct Tie-Down for a Boat and Trailer
When choosing tie-down straps like the BoatBuckle G2 Retractable Tie-Down Strap, #IMF14220, you will want to keep a few things in mind. Boat tie-downs are designed for normal highway driving. The purpose of most boat tie-downs is to strap the… view full answer...
- Replacement Tail Light Lens for Tracker Trailstar Trailer
The lights you have on your trailer are #ST37RB and #ST36RB. The replacement lenses are #A39RB for the front lens and #A37RB for the side marker. view full answer...
- Recommended Retractable Fishing Rod Tie-Down for 2 Inch Tall Gunwale on Bass Boat
The BoatBuckle Concealed Mounting Kit for RodBuckle Retractable Fishing Rod Tie-Down Strap #IMF14202 referenced in your question will conceal the RodBuckle tie-down strap inside of your boat's gunwale. For the kit that includes both the concealed… view full answer...
- Availability of Instructions for Rodbuckle Concealed Mount Fishing Rod Tie-Down
Unfortunately, I don't have any video footage or any information that's any more detailed than the installation instructions provided for the Boat Buckle Concealed RodBuckle Retractable Fishing Rod Tie-Down Strap. In a nutshell, you'll… view full answer...
- Parts Needed and Wiring Methods for Adding 110 and 12 Volt Power and Accessories to a Trailer
There are large RVs, over 40 foot Winnebagos as an example, that only use up to a 4K generator. It seems like a generator is what you need for the power the items you want to have in the trailer. We currently do not have generators or inverters that… view full answer...
- Replacement Trailer Hub Ranger Trail
From past experiences with your trailer we do know a bit about what hubs are typically going to fit but I would recommend you verify first by checking your trailer. We have found that your trailer has inner bearing L68149, ID 1.378, race OD 20362,… view full answer...
- Installing DC Power And Power Inverter To Cargo Trailer
For DC electricity, I can help you out. You can run a 10 gauge wire like #10-1-1 sold by the foot from a 6-way or 7-way connection from the 12V to a deep cycle 12V battery and then run the battery to a ground on the trailer. You can use a solenoid… view full answer...