Difference Between EXT and Non-EXT Ford Transit T250 for Picking Out BedRug
Have a 2018 ford transit cargo 250 medium roof van with a 148 wheel base. New to ford style and not sure if standard base or extended. Looking for cargo mat
asked by: Peter
The difference will be the distance past the rear axle to the rear of the vehicle. The EXT will be much longer looking than a standard van and the NON-EXT will have what looks like a normal distance behind the rear axle. I'd post pics off of Google to show you difference but we can't do that without getting in trouble so you'd have to just look at the rear of your vehicle and you'll "know".
The part # VTFT15L fits the non-EXT models of the 2018 Ford Transit T250 and the # VTFT15LE fits the EXT models.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Cargo Van Mats
- Thermoplastic over Foam
- 1/2 Inch Thick
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Which BedRugs Fit 2016 Ford Transit T250 148 inch Wheelbase
- Recommended Cargo Mat for a 2017 Ford Transit T250
- Floor Mats For 2019 Ford Transit T350 Passenger Van
- Are The OEM Shrouds Needed To Install The VanTred Custom Floor Mat In My 2021 Transit 250 148WB
- Will the BedRug VanTred # VTFT15LE Fit My 2017 Ford Transit T350 Dually with Dual-Sliding Doors?
- Correct VanTred Custom Floor Mat for a 2021 Ford Transit T350 DRW
- Which VanRug For 2020 Ford Transit T250
- Recommended Cargo Mats For A 2020 Ford Transit T250 Cargo Van
- Is There a Cargo Van Mat for a 2020 Ford Transit T250 with 144" Wheelbase
- Which BedRug Cargo Liner 2019 Transit 250 148 WB