Vehicle Accessories for Hunting
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Standard Color Code for Wiring Simple 4 Wire Trailer Lighting
You have it right so far, the 4-way connector is just as you have stated. Remember that Yellow has a L in it so that is the left side brake/turn signal and green has a R in it so that is the right side brake/turn signal. The colors for wiring a 7-way… view full answer...
- How to Wire Electric Brakes on a Tandem Axle Trailer
If your trailer has 7 wires running all the way back to the brakes, then yes, you can tap into the existing wiring. Each of your new brakes will have two wires for the brake magnet. One wire is for 12 volt power to the brake magnets and the other… view full answer...
- How Long Is the Cable Included with the Viking Solutions Rack Jack Magnum Hoist 310-VMH001
The cable that is included with the Viking Solutions Rack Jack Magnum Hoist with Winch for 2" Hitches part #310-VMH001 is 32-1/2 foot long, not 32-1/2 inches long. Therefore, it will reach the ground for flat and heavy objects. I have attached a… view full answer...
- How to Determine Correct Ball Mount Rise or Drop for Towing a Trailer with a 17 Inch Coupler Height
Normally trailer coupler height is around 17 inches, from the ground to the bottom of the coupler, and most hitch manufacturers design their hitches to work with a ball mount that will end up very close to this measurement. I am including a link to… view full answer...
- Is a 1-1/4 to 2 Inch Trailer Hitch Receiver Adapter Recommended for Use with a 2 inch Cargo Carrier
I would discourage the use of an adapter for use of 2 inch accessories in 1-1/4 inch trailer hitch receivers. The reason is that the adapter places the carrier farther away from the rear of the vehicle and hitch, creating additional torque that 1-1/4… view full answer...
- Recommended 5th Wheel Hitch for 2019 Ford F-350 with Factory Prep Package
Congratulations on your new truck! For your 2019 Ford F-350 that is equipped with the factory prep package I highly recommend the B&W OEM Companion 5th Wheel Hitch #BWRVK3305. The Companion series hitches are considered by many to be the best on… view full answer...
- Parts Needed to Install Erickson ATV E-Track Tie-Down Kit EM09160 on Steel Grid Trailer Deck
Yes, you absolutely can mount the Erickson ATV E-Track Tie-Down Kit #EM09160 to a trailer with a steel grid deck. All you'll want to do is add two of the steel backing plate, part #BPEZ, to ensure the load is well distributed across the deck… view full answer...