Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Anti-Theft Lock Recommendations for Yakima EasyRider Double Decker Trailer #Y08129
I can definitely help come up with a way to make the Yakima EasyRider Double Decker Trailer #Y08129 as theft resistant as possible but I can't safely recommend you replace the hardware that secures the coupler or hinge to the trailer tongue with… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
The difference between the Class II and Class III hitches has to do with their Gross Trailer Weight (GTW), their Tongue Weight (TW), and their Hitch Receiver Size. Class II trailer hitch receivers have a 1-1/4 inch receiver and can be rated up to… view full answer...
- Will A 12V DC to 110V AC Converter Run A Coffee Pot?
Using a 12V outlet like you mentioned, the Go Power Heavy-Duty Modified Sine Wave Inverter - 225 Watts - 12V #34280173 will not be able to run most residential coffee pots without issue. Coffee pots draw a lot of power like up to 600-1200 watts on… view full answer...
- How to Lock B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch for Ford Super Duty Prep Package
In order to lock the B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch for Ford Super Duty Prep Package #BWRVK3305 (25,000 lbs) or #BWRVK3300 (20,000 lbs) you will need a padlock. The lock that will work is the Atwood AMPlock Padlock #AT89018 for a single lock or,… view full answer...
- Comparing Curt A25 and B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitches for 2020 GMC Sierra 3500
This is a really great question. The B&W OEM Companion #BWRVK3715 and the Curt A25 #C24FR for the factory pucks on your 2020 GMC Sierra 3500 (congrats on the new truck, by the way!) represent the very peak of fixed 5th wheel hitches on the… view full answer...
- Getting Keyed Alike Locksets for Hitch, Coupler and Cable Locks
Yes, you can get all of the locks you have mentioned keyed alike as long as you order from our Keyed Alike locks page. If you order all the locks you need at the same time they will come keyed alike. If you decide you need another lock keyed the same… view full answer...
- Difference Between Swagman XTC-2 and XC 2 Platform Bike Racks
While very similar 2-Bike platform racks, the Swagman XTC-2 #S64670 is essentially an upgraded version of the XC 2 #S64650. The Swagman XTC-2 features re-designed and improved wheel cradles that are stronger and constructed with a soft coating to… view full answer...
- Can I Increase the Tongue Weight Capacity of a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
I do have a possible solution for you but the most well equipped 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited has a maximum tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs therefore, the Draw-Tite Max-Frame Trailer Hitch Receiver part #76104 will not increase your tongue… view full answer...
- Recommended Clearance Dimensions Between Truck Bed Rails and 5th Wheel Trailer
If you take a look at the linked diagram you can see the minimum recommended clearance distances between truck and trailer for 5th wheel towing. It is recommended to have at least 5-inches from the top of the bed rails to the bottom of the trailer… view full answer...
- Can the Curt TruTrack Weight Distribution System #C17500 be Purchased Without the Shank
You can piece out the Curt TruTrack Weight Distribution System #C17500 with the following part numbers that include everything but the shank: Trunnion Spring Bar - #C17536 (need 2 of these) Spring Bar Lift Tool - #C17512 Frame Brackets - #C17508… view full answer...
- E-Track Needed for 53' Length
For 53' of E-Track I recommend getting 2 of the etrailer #e42VR for Black Powder Coated or #e62VR for Galvanized. These kits come with 4 sections that are 8' long and while 2 of these kits will give you about 64' of E-Track, it's much… view full answer...