Bike Racks and Bike Accessories
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- What's the Difference Between the Kuat NV 2.0 2-Bike Rack and the Kuat NV 2.0 Base Bike Rake
The Kuat NV 2.0 2 Bike Platform Rack, #NV22G, and the Kuat NV 2.0 Base 2-Bike Platform rack, #BA22B. are both very similar bike racks. Both racks can be expanded to a 4-bike rack, #NA22G add-on for the NV 2.0 and #BA02B for the NV 2.0 Base, and both… view full answer...
- Best Bike Racks for Biria Electric Folding Bikes With Fat Tires
It's definitely a good idea to transport your Biria Electric Folding bikes on a bike rack and we do have a couple of really good options which will allow you to carry two of these bikes, which from my research are 55 lbs and like you said, do… view full answer...
- Comparison Between Hollywood Racks #HR1400 And Yakima #Y02443-2 Bike Racks
There are several similar features between the Hollywood Rack, part #HR1400Z, and the Yakima HoldUp 4 Bike Rack, part #Y02443-2. These are both nice bike carriers. Both bike racks can be configured to carry either 2 or 4 bikes. Both will tilt for… view full answer...
- Recommended Bike Rack Compatible With Bikes With Front Fenders
The Thule T2 Pro XTB 2 Bike Platform Rack - 2" Hitches - Tilting - Black #TH9034XT is designed to hold the bikes by the wheels. It is not recommended to use on bikes with fenders. For that application I recommend the Hollywood Racks Sport Rider… view full answer...
- Comparing a Hollywood or Swagman XTC-2 Platform Bike Rack for a Toyota Highlander
Both the Swagman XTC-2, #S64670, and the Hollywood Racks Trail Rider, #HR200Z, are hitch-mounted, platform-style bike racks which are able to transport a pair of bikes. Each can fit 1-1/4- and 2-inch hitches with straps that hold the wheels in place… view full answer...
- Differences Between the Thule T2 Pro XTB 2-Bike and 4-Bike Version
The 4-bike version of the Thule T2 Pro XTB part #TH9034XT-9036XT is the same as the 2-bike version of the Thule T2 Pro XTB part #TH9034XT with the add on part #TH9036XT. However, the locking cores on the 4-bike version or the 2-bike version with the… view full answer...
- Recommended Hitch Mount Bike Racks to Deter Theft
So sorry your bike was stolen! The Saris Freedom SuperClamp EX #SA4025F would be my choice because of the integrated stainless steel cable lock. It will secure your bike to the rack to deter theft. See the included video at the 3:55 mark. The Yakima… view full answer...
- Is Adapter Needed with Hollywood Racks Sport Rider SE2 Bike Rack for Step-Thru Frames
The padded ratcheting hooks on the Hollywood Racks Sport Rider SE2 2 Electric Fat Bike Rack #HR1455Z-E that you were looking at can slide up and down the length of the vertical mast, so they should be able to grab onto the frame of a step-thru bike… view full answer...
- What Does Hollywood Racks RV Rider 2 Bike Platform Rack for E-Bikes #HR1600 Weigh
The Hollywood Racks RV Rider 2 Bike Platform Rack for E-Bikes #HR1600 that you referenced weighs 80 lbs. I know that seems heavy (it is) but in order for a bike rack to be reinforced enough to carry heavy e-bikes and be rated for the rougher ride… view full answer...
- Do I Need to Change Any Parts on my Bike to Install the Quick Release Skewer with the Saris Fluid 2
Yes. You will need to install the quick release skewer that is included with the Saris Fluid2 #SA9904T on the rear axle of your bike in order to allow it to connect to the Fluid2 trainer, but it's not really changing any parts out. This skewer… view full answer...
- Comparing Thule, Malone, and Saris Bike Rack for E-Bike
The biggest advantage the Thule EasyFold part #TH903202 has is that it comes with a ramp to make loading the heavier e-bikes a bit easier. It has a slightly higher capacity at 65 lbs per bike compare to the other racks that have a capacity of 60 lbs… view full answer...