Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Would Reels Hit Roof When Carried in Rhino-Rack Ski and Fishing Rod Carrier #RR572
I attached a picture that shows reels not hitting the roof of a vehicle that are being carried in the Rhino-Rack Ski and Fishing Rod Carrier #RR572. Unless you had a really low profile set of crossbars you wouldn't have any issue at all. view full answer...
- Options for Carrying 2 Kayaks on a 2012 Volkwagen Jetta without a Roof Rack
I have a solution for you, however, there are a few things we want to look at before we can determine exactly what you need to carry both of your kayaks. The first step to take before carrying any kayaks or cargo on the roof of your 2012 Volkswagen… view full answer...
- Will Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform Rack fit 2017 Subaru Forester with Factory Crossbars
Happy to confirm for you that yes, the Rhino-Rack Universal Pioneer Platform Rack #RR42115BF, which is 58" long x 47" wide as well as the Pioneer Platform Rack #RR42114BF, which is 48" long x 38" wide, will fit the factory… view full answer...
- Will Two 30 Inch Wide Kayaks Fit on Lower Deck of Yakima EasyRider Trailer
I don't believe your two 30 inch wide kayaks will fit on the bottom deck of the Yakima EasyRider Double Decker Trailer #Y08129 . I confirmed through my contact at Yakima that the width of the bottom deck is 54 inches inside to inside of the 2… view full answer...
- Thule, Yakima, and Rhino Rack Ladder Racks to Fit Retrax XR Tonneau of 2018 GMC Sierra 2500
For a full sized truck like your 2018 GMC Sierra 2500 short bed that has the RetraxOne XR tonneau part #RTT-80462 the Rhino Rack load bar setup part number #RRVA180B-RRRLT600 would be a great fit and matches what you are looking for. I attached a… view full answer...
- Best Kayak Carrier for Fishing Kayaks on 2013 Subaru Outback With Factory Crossbars
We have a great option to carry a pair of 34" wide fishing kayaks on the factory roof rack of your 2013 Subaru Outback. To do this you will need to use a post- or J-style carrier to carry the kayaks on their sides because there won't be… view full answer...
- Roof Rack to Carry Fishing Rods on a 2012 Nissan Frontier King Cab
Thank you for the pictures and the information. The most cost-effective Rhino-Rack roof rack for your 2012 Nissan Frontier with the King Cab consists of the following: 54" Vortex Aero Crossbars - #RRVA137B-2 2500 Series Legs - #RRRLKVA Fit Kit -… view full answer...
- Compatibility of Rhino Rack Fishing Rod Carrier Installed on 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser for Surf Rods
Thanks for the photo for clarity. The Rhino-Rack Fishing Rod Carrier - Locking - 8 Fishing Rods #RR574F won't have any issue with the curved crossbars. The 6.5 foot sections of the 13 foot surf rods should work very well for this application.… view full answer...
- Adapter and Re-Wiring Kit for Lance Truck Camper with Round Pin 7-Way Plug
A junction box/7-way plug kit like Epicord #277-000141 or #e99011 lets you convert the camper to match the 7-way RV blade type connector format. This avoids the extra connection points and potential trouble spots from using separate adapters. These… view full answer...
- How to Determine Correct Ball Mount Rise or Drop for Towing a Trailer with a 17 Inch Coupler Height
Normally trailer coupler height is around 17 inches, from the ground to the bottom of the coupler, and most hitch manufacturers design their hitches to work with a ball mount that will end up very close to this measurement. I am including a link to… view full answer...
- Mounting Options for Rhino-Rack Fishing Rod Carrier RR576F
The Rhino-Rack Fishing Rod Carrier #RR576F offers multiple installation options. It can mount to a roof rack by clamping around the rack crossbars (round, square, aero, elliptical, and most factory crossbars) or it can be installed in the top channel… view full answer...