Trailer Hitch with 2 Inch Receiver for 2019 Acura RDX
I’m looking for a tow hitch with 2-inch receiver for my 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec. I already have the bumper fascia replacement to accommodate a hidden hitch for a clean installation. Do you have any available? If not, can I custom order one? Thank you.
asked by: Jowelee
I checked with our hitch manufacturers and there is one with a 2 inch receiver that fits all models of the 2019 Acura RDX, the Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch # 76268.
While the hitch does have the receiver size you are looking for it does not have a concealed crosstube, it is visible, as you can see by the accompanying photo of the hitch installed, which was taken from the linked installation instructions. This is a Class III hitch with a 3,500 lb towing capacity and 350 lb tongue weight capacity that does not require any drilling to install and comes with a lifetime warranty.
In regards to custom-made trailer hitches, that is not something available from the hitch manufacturers.
If you are going to be using this vehicle for towing you will need a wiring harness and for one that will give you a 4-way connector and allow you to power your trailer's lights you need Wiring Harness # 119250KIT. I also recommend checking out Ball Mount Kit # 989900, which is for 2” hitches and may fulfill your towing needs in one tidy package; two ball mounts - one with a 3/4” rise or 2” drop and the other with a 2-3/4” rise or 4” drop - a 1-7/8” hitch ball, a 2” hitch ball, and a pin and clip.
You can use the link to the help article on ball mounts I've added to determine if this kit will give you the correct amount of drop or rise.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring
- Trailer Hitch Wiring
- Universal Fit
- 4 Flat
more information >
- Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- Fixed Ball Mount
- 1-7/8 Inch Ball
- 2 Inch Ball
- Two Balls
- Steel Ball
- Steel Shank - Gloss Black
- Drop - 2 Inch
- Drop - 4 Inch
- Rise - 1 Inch
- Rise - 3 Inch
- Fits 2 Inch Hitch
- 7500 lbs GTW
- Class III
- Ball Mount Kit
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Least Visible Trailer Hitch Recommended for 2021 Acura RDX
- Trailer Hitch That Fits 2019 Acura RDX
- What Hitch do You Recommend for My 2021 Acura RDX?
- Fit of Draw-Tite 36114 Class II Receiver Hitch on 2019 Acura RDX
- 2 Inch Trailer Hitch for 2020 Acura RDX
- Best Trailer Hitch Receiver For 2020 Acura RDX
- Recommended Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack for 2019 Acura RDX
- Installing a Draw Tite-Hitch On A 2020 Acura RDX
- Does the Exhaust Have to Be Lowered to Install the Draw-Tite Hitch 76268 on a 2019 Acura RDX
- What Trailer Hitch Fits 2021 Acura RDX A-Spec
- Class III Trailer Hitch Recommendation for 2019 Acura RDX
- Correct Trailer Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX
- If OEM Cutout Fascia Piece Needed When Installing Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch on a 2019 Acura RDX
- Removal of Rubber Isolator to Install Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch on 2020 Acura RDX
- Does Thule EasyFold Xt Fit on My Hitch?
- Which Hitch for 2021 Acura RDX Will Work With HFA Sensor
- Trailer Hitch Recommendation for 2020 Acura RDX
- Does the Draw-Tite Hitch for a 2019 Acura RDX Stick Out Past the Bumper
- Does the Draw-Tite Hitch 76268 for a 2019 Acura RDX Require An Adapter for Thule Bike Rack
- Will the Hands Free Liftgate Feature Still Work on a 2019 Acura RDX with Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch
- Class III Trailer Hitch Receiver For a 2019 Acura RDX Carrying a 2" Allen Deluxe 4 Bike Rack
- Is Installing Trailer Hitch on 2019 Acura RDX Difficult
- Most Recessed Trailer Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX
- Largest Under Vehicle Mounted Spare Tire That Allows Hitch on Acura RDX
- Will Trailer Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX Increase Vehicle Towing Capacity
- Does Rear Bumper/Fascia of 2019 Acura RDX get Trimmed to Install Trailer Hitch
- Trailer Hitch Recommendation for 2019 Acura RDX
- Will a Draw-Tite Hitch for 2019 Acura RDX with Advance Package Impair Use of HFA Sensor
- Does Draw-Tite Hitch Require Fascia Cutout On 2019 Acura RDX A-SPEC Bumper
- Will the Draw-Tite # 76268 Hitch Fit with the Factory Trim Piece on a 2022 Acura RDX?